Girls Winter Indoor Lacrosse Clinics — Register Now!
Kent Place School
42 Norwood Avenue, Summit, NJ
Dates and Times
Sundays: K–4th Grades
Your choice of two time slots: 10:00–11:00am or 11:00am–12:00pm
- January 6, 13, 20, 27
- February 3, 17, 24
Note: Clinics are one hour in length and feature the identical curriculum in both time slots. Participants are grouped by grade level, and where applicable ability level. In the event of a conflict on any particular day, parents are welcome to send their child to a different time slot.
Wednesday Nights: 4th–9th Grades, 6:30–7:30pm (Waiting List Only)
- January 9, 16, 23, 30
- February 6, 13, 20, 27
What They’ll Learn
Stickwork practice throughout the winter is key to preparing players for their spring season. This clinic is suitable for both beginners and intermediates.
- Beginners learn throwing, catching, cradling, ground ball pick-ups, dodging, shooting, and 1 v. 1 defense.
- Intermediate players reinforce fundamentals, while working on becoming comfortable with the non-dominant hand, cutting and catching on the run, defensive tactics, shooting and the basics of draw control.
Groups are usually divided by grade, and when appropriate, by ability level. Friends can always be placed together upon request.
Costs (fee includes a free t-shirt and Swax Lax ball)
Choose 6-, 7-, or 8-week sessions:
- 6 sessions: $260 *option not available for Sunday clinics
- 7 sessions: $295
- 8 sessions: $330
If your daughter is owed a make-up session from the fall clinics and you plan to attend the winter clinics, please sign up and pay for one fewer clinic than you plan to attend.
- Girls lacrosse stick and sneakers (no mouth guard or goggles required).
- Girls lacrosse stick; sneakers; mouthguard and goggles required.
A limited number of sticks are available for loan. Please contact us in advance. Read our article What To Bring for more information on equipment needs and our article What to Expect at Our Winter Indoor Lacrosse Clinics.
There are no make-up dates for this program. In the event that Swax Lax Lacrosse needs to cancel a session, participants are invited to join us at any winter or fall clinic session in 2019 or 2020.
In the event of a conflict, a full refund less a $25 administrative charge is offered if you give us notice within two weeks. Participants can also attend another time slot during at any of the clinics this season.
In the event of a conflict on a specific date, your daughter is welcome to attend a different time slot.