It’s hard to believe we started Sum It Up Lacrosse camps 10 years ago with 23 campers (today we have more than 1,000 girl and boy campers and clinic goers). To celebrate this decade of lacrosse camp fun in NJ, we have lots of special activities planned for our campers — each week, all summer long.
10 Reasons Why Sum It Up’s 10th Summer is Going to be the Best One Yet
Your children will . . .
- Know (and love) the coaches as most are returning from last year.
- Learn the game of lacrosse and improve their skills.
- Make imaginative arts and crafts projects.
- Get an awesome, one-of-a-kind 2017 Sum It Up Lacrosse camp t-shirt that they’ll tie-dye.
- Run through the sprinkler and eat popsicles — every day!
- Feel completely comfortable because the coaches know every single camper’s name.
- Show off their talents in the Camp Talent Show.
- Become a Player of the Day and receive a special sticker as proof of this accomplishment.
- Join the birthday celebration with surprises planned each week.
- Get a special birthday gift (shhh, don’t tell, but it’s a custom-made, special edition Swax Lax lacrosse training ball created just for Sum It Up’s 10th birthday!)
Don’t wait another moment, register your child today!